Tamra Steele is the Office Manager at VIP SEO Group, Inc.
The Officer Manager is tasked with organizing and coordination all office procedures and administration to safeguard our organization's efficiency, safety, and effectiveness. Our employee is responsible for streamlining administrative procedures, developing in-office protocols, controlling the inventory, supervising our office staff and the task delegation.
She is a dedicated professional who can handle multiple responsibilities and guarantee good work.
Serve as a point person for an array of office manager duties such as:
- Schedule meetings and making appointments
- Organize the office’s layout and order equipment and stationery
- Maintain the traditional office condition and make necessary repairs
- Partner with Human Resource Manager to maintain and update office policies as deemed
- Organize office procedures and operations
- Coordinate with Information Technology department on matters concerning all office equipment
- Ensure that all the items in use are paid on time and invoiced
- Manage price and contract related negotiations with the office vendors, office lease, and other service providers.
- Manage office’s General and Administrative expenses (G&A budget), ensure timely reporting and accuracy
- Provide generalized support to our organization’s visitors
- Assist in the process of onboarding for new hires
- Address all employees queries concerning office management issues (e.g. travel arrangements, hardware, stationery)
- Liaise with relevant facility management vendors, such as cleaning, security services, and catering
- Plans off-site or in-house activities, like parties, conferences, and celebrations
- Implementing and maintaining all procedures and office administrative systems
- Delegating various tasks to junior employees
- Organizing the induction programs for new employees
- Ensuring that the safety and health policies are functional and updated
- Using a range of computer software packages to realize organization’s goals
- Attending meetings with the organization’s senior management
- Assisting the organization’s human resource function by keeping essential personnel records updated arranging interviews, contacting recruits in absence of the HR Manager and so on
Top skills and Proficiencies
The job of an Office Manager demands an array of skills and proficiencies that are essential in running day to day office activities.
- Analysis and Assessment
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organization
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Developing Standards
- Process Improvement
- Inventory Control
- Supply Management
- Reliability and discretion: an office manager will often get exposed to confidential matters
- Communication, relationship-building and negotiation skills
- Organizational skills
- IT skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability and leadership towards 'making things happen'
- Budgeting skills
- Attention to detail
Milk tea in the morning served with croissants, Twizzlers in the late afternoon. Also has a special liking for Korean Food particularly Kimchi which is fermented cabbage with a lot of seasoning.
Extreme yard work, mountain biking, playing “The Monopoly” to learn management towards profit making, photography
Accounting, programming, web design